98.9 Liberty is accepting resumes for current openings in our Sales Department. If you are a highly energetic and motivated sales professional that thrives in a high performance environment and possesses a true passion for selling we want to talk to you. Applicant must have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
98.9 Liberty Promotions Tech
Be the face of our radio stations! We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals to be a part of our dynamic 98.9 Street Team.
- driving station vehicles
- help set up station equipment/promotional materials for station events/remotes
- be a part of the support, development and execution of all promotion efforts
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with multi-task capabilities
- Must work in a cooperative manner; be able to interact effectively with all station personnel, clients, outside vendors and listeners.
- Must project an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Must work independently, if necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Must be able to work weeknights and weekends in order to attend and execute station events and promotional activities.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and a demonstrated good driving record for operation of station vehicles.
- Must be able to lift and transport various equipment, including heavy items up to 50 lbs., and/or 20 lbs. of force frequently; substantial physical movement is required.
Qualified applicants may fax, e-mail or drop off resume and driving record.
Alpha Media - ATTN: Heather Ogle
300 Arboretum Place, Suite 590
Richmond, VA 23236
Alpha Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.